Saturday 6 August 2016

Interlude. . .

So, after finishing the first season, Glen took me to the beach with the dog.
It was a beautiful morning at 6am.



The sea looked so inviting for a swim, but I saw the Whalers were out and didn't want to get harpooned. . .
 
Glen couldn't walk on the beach with me as he's still waiting for another false-leg to be fitted :(








But he had a flask of tea and we both felt the dog needed an intense walk, so he was happy enough waiting in the car for me.

Before we bumped into 'Old Boaty'!




It was just what the doctor ordered after a heavy week or so of intense screen-shotting and story telling :D
Thank You Glen, I love you so much xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow, look at you Angie!! You look fabulous, keep it up hun! You got a good man and a good dog there ;-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see Pippa again and a very nice husband you have. You grew out your hair! I like it. It looks like an enjoyable moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great morning. Thinking of haircut tbh lol. Thanks for comments ladies x

    ReplyDelete

Just say it will you!

FEED THE PEASANTS!